Follow the simple guide below and get started staking!
Yoroi is a light wallet for Cardano. It’s simple, fast, and secure. Yoroi is an Emurgo product, engineered by IOHK. And it follows best practices for software in the industry including a comprehensive security audit. Daedalus and Yoroi are complements to what they try to achieve. Yoroi looks to be a day to day wallet for a Cardano user.
Visit https://yoroi-wallet.com/ and download their extension for your preferred browser.
Daedalus is a full node wallet. This means that unlike light wallets (e.g.Yoroi, Adalite etc.) Daedalus downloads a full copy of the Cardano blockchain and independently validates every transaction in its history. That way you get maximum security and completely trustless operation, without centrally hosted 3rd party servers.
Download and install the wallet so you can keep your ADA safe by going to https://daedaluswallet.io/
1. Go and download the Yoroi mobile app for your device: iOS / Android
2. Launch the app and follow the instructions to connect/create/restore your Cardano wallet.
3. Once set up, You may fund your wallet by creating an address in the "Receive" tab.
4. Go to the "Dashboard" tab and click "Go to Staking Center".
5. Search for "CARAT" and click the "Delegate" button.
* You may now go back to the "Dashboard" tab to track your rewards.
Click the button below and join our Telegram group to contact us!Join now!